All products ship USPS first class or priority mail. You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number when your product is shipped out, typically within 1-5 business days. This number can be used to track your product online at https://www.usps.com/manage/. Contact [email protected] for expedited shipping if needed for additional fee.
- Items may be returned by mail to the return address listed below.
- Customers may return any unused, unworn items, with tags attached within 30 days of delivery date by mail to the address listed below for an exchange or a refund.
- Items will not be returned if the item has been worn, washed, or the tag has been removed.
- All clearance items are final sale and may not be returned, exchanged or adjusted for any reason.
- If you believe you have received defective or incorrect merchandise, or are missing an item from your order, contact [email protected] for assistance.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Email [email protected] about which items you will be returning and for what reason. Include your name and if possible include the order number. Please indicate if you would like to exchange the item for a different size or a comparable product, or return the item for a refund.
2. Please package and ship the items to the return address below. **Please note: Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of their return, as we do not provide return labels. We do recommend using USPS because they are typically the cheaper option.
668 Boozer Road
Heflin, AL 36264
3. Expect the return process to take 5-7 business days after it has been delivered to our facility. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipt until your return is processed. Pathology is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
4. After the return is accepted, the customer will receive notifications updating the status of the return. Once the return has been fully processed the customer will receive a refund to the card used upon purchase or shipping info for the exchanged item.
We inspect all returned items and reserve the right to deny a return based on the condition. Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling fees for the items returned to Pathology Apparel. We do not refund shipping fees, unless it is an error on our behalf.